Flutes for Hope
Handcrafted Native American Style Flutes
Suicide among our youth today is on the rise. But on Indian Reservations it has hit epidemic proportions. Nowhere is this more evident than on the Pine Ridge reservation in South Dakota, home of the Oglala Sioux Nation, where:
- Three of the counties in Pine Ridge are among the 5 poorest in our nation.
- The unemployment rate is over 80%
- More than 90% of the 40,000 inhabitants live below the federal poverty level
- Youth suicide in is 150% higher than the average national youth suicide rate.
- There were 103 suicide attempts and nine deaths due to suicide between December 1, 2014 and April 15, 2015.
The Lakota Sioux people are losing an entire generation and need our help!
Scenes from Pine Ridge
Turn on your sound to hear flute
How you can help...
We offer handcrafted Native American Style flutes and other handcrafted items for sale; the proceeds fund various projects that offer sustainable help to the Pine Ridge Reservation.
These items are available through our local distributors and at regional shows. Click the links for further details.
We also welcome donations through our parent ministry Lamb's Chapel Christian Center.
To give on-line please visit the Lamb's Chapel site at: